- Specially formulated for budgies.
- It is “Whole Feed” prepared with care by determining all the grains and elements needed by the birds in the correct ratios and values.
- The Gold Wings Premium family has always brought together the best quality grains and seeds to offer true Premium service.
- While providing a full and nutritious presentation with its special blended content, it is also fully supported in terms of vitamins and minerals.
- The Gold Wings Premium family has always relied on its formula.
- It participated in the best quality and rich feed competitions in Europe and the Far East and represented our country in this field with various successes.
- It has participated in the most comprehensive pet fairs held in countries such as Switzerland, Germany and Shanghai.
- It has followed the innovations and developments closely and used the best diets of today in its formula.
- 17 different countries, 8 of which are European countries, prefer Gold Wings Premium.
- Yellow Millet
- White Millet
- Red Millet
- Canary Seed (Aspur)
- Black Millet
- Color Dragee
- The most important step in the care of the cage animals we feed is their feeding.
- Cage animals are different from each other and can be fed with different feeds.
- However, keeping these feeds at home is a very important issue.
- Because unless the baits are kept in good conditions, they can be exposed to situations such as moths, worms or spoilage.
- In order to prevent these from happening, the storage conditions must be observed.
- Storage conditions are indicated on the back of the feed packages you buy.
- Baits should not be stored in places exposed to the sun.
- It should be kept away from wet or humid environments.
- Airtight, sealed plastic boxes should be preferred when storing baits.
- Thus, the possibility of spoilage of the feed is prevented and it will be able to maintain its freshness until the expiry date.