Gold Wings Premium Parrot Food 1 Kg
- It is a complete feed prepared for large breed parrot birds, taking into account the basic needs they need.
- It is 100% natural.
- The Gold Wings Premium family brings together the best quality grains and seeds to always offer true premium service.
- While providing a full and nutritious presentation with its special blended content, it is also fully supported in terms of vitamins and minerals.
- The Gold Wings Premium family has always trusted its formula and participated in competitions for the best quality and richest feeds in Europe and the Far East.
- He represented our country in this field with various successes.
- Gold Wings Premium family participated in the most comprehensive pet fairs held in countries such as Switzerland, Germany and Shanghai.
- It has followed the innovations and developments closely and used the best diets of today in its formula.
- 17 different countries, 8 of which are European countries, prefer Gold Wings Premium.
- The special packaging technique traps the air inside, thus prolonging the staling time of the feed.
- With the special oxygen technique used during packaging, it keeps the product fresh until the expiry date.
- Striped Core,
- White Core,
- Safflower, Corn,
- Unshelled Oats,
- Coarse Sunflower Seeds,
- Cedar Nuts
Daily Usage Amount:
- It may vary depending on the age and species of the bird.
- Therefore, first give it plenty, then you can determine the daily amount according to the amount of food your bird eats.
- It is recommended to add 2 tablespoons of feed per bird daily.
- However, it should always be kept full.
- The most important step in the care of the cage animals we feed is their feeding.
- Cage animals are different from each other and can be fed with different feeds.
- However, keeping these feeds at home is a very important issue.
- Because unless the baits are kept in good conditions, they can be exposed to situations such as moths, worms or spoilage.
- In order to prevent these from happening, the storage conditions must be observed.
- Storage conditions are indicated on the back of the feed packages you buy.
- Baits should not be stored in places exposed to the sun.
- It should be kept away from wet or humid environments.
- Airtight, sealed plastic boxes should be preferred when storing baits.
- Thus, the possibility of spoilage of the feed is prevented and it will be able to maintain its freshness until the expiry date.